Important information for customers regarding Groundstone Bookings.
Whilst restrictions are easing regarding maximum numbers allowed, restaurants are still bound by the one person per 4 sqm rule, and at least 1.5 meters between guests at different tables. We must also prioritise the safety of our staff and customers.
Please read below important information about our bookings.
- We are now only accepting online bookings to control our numbers and table layouts.
- Table sizes and tables are limited.
- We are currently only allowing each booking strictly 1 hour of time. We can not hold your table if you are late.
- We do not take bookings for our outdoor tables. These are for walk-ins only.
- Please use the online booking system, it will show our availability.
- Please check your spam mail for booking confirmations and updates from us in the lead up to your booking.
- We do not accept bookings via our online system for today. It is best in this circumstance to walk in or give us a call.
- Children, of all ages, must be included in your booking numbers.
- Unfortunately, our highchairs are not currently available.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and support during this confusing and constantly changing time.